Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lokeshver Dev is a Cheater find him to punish in front of public

Stock Guru India (www.stockguruindia.com)
Hi,
 
The fraud SGI had cheeted every one .... Who ever all lost their money we all become one together and find the bladdy Lokeshwar and punish him in front of Public.

Who ever all lost their money we all become one together and find the bladdy rascal Lokeshwar
I had invested 50000 RS (September 2010) in Stock Guru India with the commitment to provide a Post Dated Cheque and Promissory Note. But I didnt get any Post Dated Cheque and Promissory Note from stock guru till now (March 2011). He made a scam fully planned to fool the clients. I gave my 50000 INR in cash to SGI. I am a income tax payee from last 2 years.

This is only the way for wind up with lot of money 1000 Corer INR's Fraud by SGI. Let me explain how he made it possible : -

1) CMD said his office raided by income tax department. All fake statement by SGI.
2) Then said IT Dept gave him a clean chit. All fake statement by SGI.
3) SGI pays a tax worth 37 Cr. Of Rs. All fake statement by SGI.
4) Then he said : IT Dept is asking for customer Docs to clarify that this all money is from SGI members. All fake statement by SGI.
5) In realty, SGI deducted 10% as TDS but didn’t paid off to Income Tax department.
6) In last SGI said SGI wud pay only to those who have PAN Cards, ITRs or any proff for the white money.
7) I courier all my docs to SGI Head Office (Delhi) also scanned and mailed docs to admin@stockguruindia.com
8) Instead of paying invested principal amount SGI said people filed a complaint in police station in Delhi, so SGI is in trouble and couldn’t pay invested amount
9) Lokeshver Dev is a Cheater and a biggest fraud man I have ever seen.
10) SGI is not even listed any where in NSE/BSE things.
11) Even sharekhan has also denied any connection with SGI/Lokeshver Dev.

Now I am going to take a step against this all fraud. I am mailing this copy to IT Dept / CBI / Police Station / Press Reporters. If u seen this POST kindly help me to spread it everywhere. So we can aware all people about this SCAM from Stock Guru India (www.stockguruindia.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment